Van Use Request Form
Van Check-Out (form below) and Use Procedure:
- Only faculty, staff, and employed students (as a function of their job) are allowed to operate the van
- The Van is too tall for a parking garage so please DO NOT TRY TO ENTER A PARKING GARAGE.
- Operators may want to carry their own “drive other vehicle” insurance, see policy
- Approved use only, please fill out a use request form, requests may be declined.
- Long distance travel, check out Departmental P-Card. Only use in case of emergency, not for gas or other travel expenses.
- You are responsible for making sure the seats are how you need them (in or out).
- Van must be returned with gas tank full.
- Van must be returned clean.
- Refrain from excessively heavy or dirty cargo.
- Report any mechanical or maintenance issues.
- Report any accidents or damage, forms in the glove box.
- Family and friends can only ride in the van after registering with HR as a volunteer for liability reasons. This must be done well in advance of the trip.
- Curb Weight 6330#, Payload 2710#, Towing Capacity 4400#, Gross Combined Weight 11,200#