The Master of Arts in Visual Art Education Program includes advanced professional and scholarly study for art educators that leads to the Master of Arts degree. For those with baccalaureate degrees in studio art, design, art history, or other art-related fields who wish to become art educators in public schools may also work to obtain their art teaching licensure, PK-12, while working towards their M.A. Excellent facilities, strong library holdings, and a faculty dedicated to both teaching and research assure students of a challenging and professional graduate preparation. Full time students in the VAE Graduate Program are eligible for competitive funding in the form of scholarships and a graduate teaching assistantship.
- Graduate Student Handbook (PDF)
- Graduate Licensure Program Checklist (PDF)
- M.A. Thesis Option Checklist (PDF)
- M.A. Project Option Checklist (PDF)
- M.A. Exam Option Checklist (PDF)